Russian students grieve after deadly Perm university attack

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito

geemong Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 22, 2021 6:12 am    Oggetto: Russian students grieve after deadly Perm university attack

Russian students grieve after deadly Perm university attack

There is deep shock and a day of mourning in Perm, after a gunman killed six people and wounded 24 others at the local university.

Make sure to add these handy SLOTXO tips to your strategy next time you spin for real money.

The attacker was a first-year student, named locally as Timur Bekmansurov, 18, and most of his victims were fellow students.

At the university they instinctively knew how to act. Students told me they barricaded themselves inside classes and kept away from
windows. Some hid on the floor and under desks.

Months ago there was a deadly shooting at a school in the Russian city of Kazan, so many of them had that on their minds. And students
here reminded me that a secondary school teacher in the Perm region was wounded by a student who stabbed her last May.

Perm - 1,300 km (800 miles) east of Moscow - is quiet and subdued, particularly around the university. People are standing around
in silence, some are wiping away tears and hugging each other.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

JohnObrien Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 22, 2021 11:54 am    Oggetto:

That is really sad news you have shared about the college students are dead. The government should take action against criminals. Please do share the best thesis writing service further government actions about this inquiry really waiting for it.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions