Covid-19 new species C.1.2 know it first

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto

Caseyday Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ott 19, 2021 9:27 am    Oggetto: Covid-19 new species C.1.2 know it first

COVID-19 C.1.2 is a new strain with significant location mutations, likely similar to the Delta strain. but in violence ability to reproduce And the avoidance of immunity is still under study. Covid-19 C.1.2 has not been reported in Thailand. and is not yet classified as a worrying species. However, the new virus is still reported in some countries.

Our website has many slot games to serve. Let players choose to play together without getting bored. You can enter the joker123 game and try playing slots for free first if you want to understand the game first. You can try it out for free.

What is COVID-19 C.1.2?
As for the COVID-19 mutation, C.1.2 originated from the C.1 strain, which is where the mutation occurred most often. The Institute for Communicable Diseases and the KwaZulu-Natal Research Innovation and Sequencing Platform in South Africa believes that the C.1.2 strain may have the ability to spread rapidly. which have to wait for confirmation results again

Where does covid-19 C.1.2 come from?
It is a new strain of COVID-19 that was first found in South Africa during May. According to reports, the outbreak has spread widely in many areas including Europe, Asia, as well as some countries in Oceania. According to the data, the Ministry of Public Health has confirmed that no C.1.2 strain has been found in Thailand.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions