Scotland records 722 drug deaths in first half of 2021

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito

geemong Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 15, 2021 5:46 am    Oggetto: Scotland records 722 drug deaths in first half of 2021

Scotland records 722 drug deaths in first half of 2021

There were 722 suspected drug deaths in the first half of 2021, the latest official figures show.

Friends must be fully prepared. For situations where mistakes may occur from playing this slot game.

That is a small decrease of nine deaths on the same period last year.

The latest figures for drug overdoses come just two months after those for 2020 showed a record 1,339 deaths.

The new report is an attempt to give more up-to-date data after criticism that figures lagged too far behind. The stats for 2019 were only
released at the end of the following year.

The latest data shows the deaths that the police suspect involve illicit drugs based on reports of attending officers' observations and initial
inquiries at the scene of death.

The figures are different from the annual National Records of Scotland (NRS) statistics which use data from death registration records and
forensic examination.

However, the Scottish government, which will release the figures quarterly, hopes they will give a more "timely" picture of what
is happening.

Scotland continues to have by far the highest drug death rate recorded by any country in Europe.

And its rate is more than three-and-a-half times that of England and Wales.

The number of drug-related deaths has increased substantially over the past 20 years and is now almost three times higher than it was
a decade ago, with the upward trend accelerating since 2013.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions