Covid: Ambulance boss says sorry to patients over waiting ti

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito

geemong Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Sab Set 11, 2021 4:53 am    Oggetto: Covid: Ambulance boss says sorry to patients over waiting ti

Covid: Ambulance boss says sorry to patients over waiting times

The head of the Scottish Ambulance Service has apologised to patients over increased waiting times.

slot This is the hottest online slots betting game of 2021 among gamblers as SLOTXO is easy to play. The rules are not that complicated.
make it easy to access And there are prizes that are easy to get out.

Pauline Howie said staff were working under "unprecedented pressure" in response to a "huge increase" in Covid and non-Covid cases.

She said everything was being done to get people to hospital as quickly as possible, including hiring new staff.

And she urged the public to continue to support her colleagues "who have been working tirelessly for 18 months".

At First Minister's Questions on Thursday Nicola Sturgeon said the average wait last week for immediately life-threatening incidents was
nine minutes and 30 seconds, a figure she described as "not good enough".

Opposition politicians have cited incidents where patients have faced far longer delays, with Scottish Conservative leader Douglas Ross
describing how a stroke patient in Dumfries waited 14 hours for the arrival of paramedics.

The first minister told MSPs: "We know the pressure the ambulance service is under right now because of many of the other pressures
in our national health service that have been caused, and indeed exacerbated in some respects, by the pandemic."
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Il sito
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions