Solving the 5 most popular questions about COVID-19

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto

Caseyday Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ago 28, 2021 8:27 am    Oggetto: Solving the 5 most popular questions about COVID-19

168SLOTXO.NET We have put together 46 games for you to try for free and this is just a part of the online slots game. for entry Try to play free slots games, just click to Try xo slotxo168 for free After that, there will be a game page for playing. by slot games, money bets on the free trial page

Is there a vaccine against COVID-19?
Vaccines to prevent coronavirus or COVID-19 are currently being developed in Israel, Germany, the USA and China, but are only in the early stages. It takes a lot of trials and research to determine the effects and side effects of vaccines. This is expected to take a minimum of one year or more to complete the trial.

Can COVID-19 live in water?
If a standard swimming pool Chlorine is added to disinfect. The chance of the virus being in the water is very low. At present, there are no reports of infection from swimming in the pool. or other water sources But avoid crowded swimming pools to reduce the risk of infection.

Are mosquitoes a disease carrier?
Mosquitoes cannot be carriers of COVID-19, a viral infection transmitted by mosquitoes. Most are viruses that can grow or multiply in mosquitoes. and live in mosquitoes such as dengue, chikungunya and Zika.

Can I breastfeed my baby during quarantine?
At this time, it is not clear whether mothers infected with the coronavirus or COVID-19 will have the virus in their milk. The risk that the baby will be infected by the mother is not directly from the milk. but from touching and being close to the child Because the virus can be transmitted from person to person. Through secretions such as snot, saliva, coughing, sneezing, so mothers can breastfeed. Instead, wash your hands before and after touching your baby and wear a mask while breastfeeding. But in case you decide not to breastfeed. Then separate the mother from the child and pump the milk to keep. Then let the baby drink through a clean bottle. or give the child formula milk instead of mother's milk

Donating blood during COVID-19
Should refrain from donating blood for 14 days after returning from a high-risk country. In the case that the infection may not be found within 14 days, but the infection will be found later Immediately notify the agency that accepts blood donations. The donor had a history of close contact with the infected patient. or had been infected but treated until recovered unable to donate blood immediately must refrain from donating blood for 4 weeks
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions