What do I need to know about defibrillators?

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto

geemong Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Mar Ago 24, 2021 9:08 am    Oggetto: What do I need to know about defibrillators?

What do I need to know about defibrillators?

Following the death of a rugby player from a cardiac arrest during a match, BBC Wales is taking a closer look at the technology which
can be used to save someone's life in these situations.

Online slots games, new เกมส์ slot that everyone has to know, and is also a game of SLOTXO, a hot game camp. and the most popular right
now! Today we will introduce a slot game from SLOTXO that has a jackpot that is easy to break and can get real money for everyone.
In order to be full of a variety of games

Sadly, in this case the presence of a defibrillator did not prevent the death of 31-year-old Alex Evans, who had been playing for Cwmllynfell
RFC at Parc y Bryn in Neath Port Talbot on Saturday.

But his club mates have called for all Welsh rugby clubs to be given a defibrillator to give players and supporters a "fighting chance".

Swift use of one can mean the difference between life and death if someone suffers a cardiac arrest outside hospital.

What is a defibrillator?
Defibrillators are machines which can restore a heart's normal rhythm if it stops beating or starts to fibrillate - which basically means
the muscle fibres (or fibrils) start quivering rapidly in an uncoordinated way rather than contracting regularly in a normal heartbeat pattern.

The machine will assess the heart's rhythm and status and decide if a person needs an electric shock to restore their heart function.

They are also referred to as defibs, AEDs (automated external defibrillators) or PADs (public access defibrillators).

Do I need training to use a defibrillator?
No. Anyone can use one.

As the instructions above say, you will be guided through the process at all times by the machine itself. The important thing is to remain
calm and follow the instructions.

However, if you ever attend first-aid training you will be shown how to perform CPR and how to use a defibrillator.
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions