Facebook reveals most-seen posts are inane questions, not po

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto

geemong Rispondi citando

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 20, 2021 10:52 am    Oggetto: Facebook reveals most-seen posts are inane questions, not po

Facebook reveals most-seen posts are inane questions, not politics

After being accused of spreading right-wing content, Facebook has revealed that its most-viewed posts include asking if sugar goes with
spaghetti.

Its first-ever report on the contents of people's news feeds in the United States focuses on how many people see a post rather than any
other measurement.

It shows a word search promising to reveal "your reality" was the most popular post for three months in 2021.

Players who make slotxo เติมเงิน a profit from playing slots definitely want to use their own money. Therefore, if you come across a website
that has a slow withdrawal system It may cause players to worry about whether they will earn money from playing or not. Therefore,
a good website must have a fast withdrawal system. Or it takes no more than 3 minutes to complete the transaction. In order not to
have to worry about whether to receive money or not.

Similarly frivolous question posts with giant text formed most of the top 20.

"Please settle this debate, does sugar go in spaghetti?" placed fourth, with 58.6 million views - and 3.8 million arguments in
the comments.

"I'm old but I look young challenge. Drop a pic 30 and up" rose to a lofty second. Nearly five million people obliged.

But arguably the Facebook page "The typical mom" came out on top, as the only one with two posts in the top 20: "Date yourself by
naming one concert you have attended" and "what happens in your head when you add 28 plus 47?"

Facebook noted that "some of the posts in the top 20 may contain lower-quality content".
Profilo Invia messaggio privato

Sponsored Links
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> eBaretto
Pagina 1 di 1

Choose Display Order
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
User Permissions